Sporting activities at the Domaine de St Clair
The Domaine de Saint-Clair offers many sports activities :
- golf initiation (possibly as a challenge)
- First flight in mongolfieres
- Care and massage décléor
- Challenge multi activities (sarbacane, volley-ball, hockey on grass, shooting...) and team building. contact us for more informations
- Moutain bike
- Outdoor swimming pool, sauna and gym
- Balls game, balls pitch
Sports activities around
Because of his great location in the heart of Ardèche verte, the domaine is very close to many sports activities:
- Electric go karting (10mn)
- High ropes(20 mn)
- Rafting, canoë, white-water swimming (20 mn)
- Horse riding (5 mn)
- Trotinnette descent from Pilat mount to Maclas ( 30 min)
- Sled dog artic raid (over 1 hour)
The Domaine de Saint-Clair, near Peaugres safari
The Domaine de Saint-Clair is very close to the Safari de Peaugres, less than 5 minutes drive. The biggest zoo in Rhone alpes region offers you a visit by car.
Any type of transport (feet, car, bus...) will lead you to a total escape. treat yourself to an exceptionnal trip in the heart of 5 continents on 50 acres.
The safari is divided on two areas
- the first one by car (safari)
- the second one by feet (zoo)
Let yourself charm by the red pandas, the minks and many other wild animals.
More informations : www.safari-peaugres.com
Ardèche verte is a natural destination by its landscape like fields and vineyards.
Its exceptionnal location between the Rhone Valley and the Doux Valley will satisfy sustenable tourists : vulcanoes, sources, tork waterfall, bridges, passerelles, gardens, forest and wild canyons…
Many trekking passes suitable for pedestrians , horse riding or moutain biking will lead you to all those marvellous areas.
For cyclist, two departures are possible on "the ardechoise ways" near : Boulieu-les-Annonay (0.50 km) and Saint Félicien, birthplace of l’Ardéchoise (30 km).
The Domaine de Saint-Clair is labelize "bicycle friendly".
Near The ViaRhona, The Domaine de Saint-Clair is a perfect stop for the tourists who cycle throught the way linking geneva to the camargue's beaches